1. Am I the only person that looks forward to their evening workout , limits consumption of food that isn’t nutrient dense, then get home and seriously consider skipping the workout (like I am doing right now)?
(Maybe not the pink and jelly filled donuts. I think they taste funny.)
2. Am I the only person that goes to a physical therapist, and seriously plan to do the exercises? Thankfully, I am almost fully recovered and PT exercises are optional.
3. Am I the only person that will feel smug/proud for skipping a workout? Wait it gets better. THEN said smuggle gets envious when someone mentions that they worked out an hour latter on social media? Too bad it still doesn’t motivate me to work out.
4. Am I the only person that has confessed social media envy (like I did just now, see #3) ?
5. Am I the only person that needs a cup of (decaf) coffee to get motivated to workout? By the way,I decided that I am a borderline caffeine junkie and self inflicted intervention with said decaf.
(That’s “real talk”.)
Don’t be afraid, I don’t bite. I want to “hear” your responses/comments.